Combining technologies from Ocean racing and fast paced inshore sailing, this versatile drysuit is optimized for competitive sailing across a range of disciplines. The result is an agile, lightweight drysuit that avoids bulk while remaining highly durable.
The 3-Layer 10K(mm) / 10K(mvtr) Vecta fabric in combination with streamlined paneling make it both 30% lighter and extremely more breathable than its predecessor. Latex neck and wrist seals create an unrivalled waterproof seal for lasting comfort and water tightness. The main entry utilizes a premium German made TIZIP® zipper that is waterproof, airtight, and pressure resistant.
Anti-abrasion seat, knee, foot sole paneling provides extensive durability for a variety of water sport applications, protecting the garment from abrasion and puncture in those high contact areas.
- 3 layer Vecta fabric technology
- Highly breathable
- Fully seam taped with critical junctions further reinforced
- 80/20 durable water repellant
- Latex seals for maximum comfort and durability
- German engineered TIZIP waterproof zipper
- 450D nylon oxford reinforced knee, rear, crotch & foot panels to maximize durability
- Asymmetrically placed zipper for ease of entry/exit and easy relief access
- Streamlined cargo pocket design
- protective zipper placket
- Internal adjustable elastic suspenders