Edge Lace Up Boot
Ideal for those wanting the flex and adjustability of a lace closure, the Edge Boot offers optimised grip and comfort with engineered flex zones and raised instep profile, perfect for use with hiking straps. Easy to slip on, with a lace closure system and wide adjustable ankle strap for additional support, they are constructed with 4mm Neoprene and blind stitched seams for maximum comfort and warmth. The textured reinforcement across the bridge help to protect against contact with foot straps while the wrap-around, non marking stiff rubber sole offers optimised grip wet surfaces. Ideal for all conditions, the Edge Boot is suitable for dinghy sailing, paddle and boardshorts such as stand up paddle boarding and surfing. It depends on each individual, but we'd recommend wearing the Edge Boot in Winter temperatures between 48-59 degrees fahrenheit.
- Lace closure system for improved fit
- Our stiffest outsole, offering greater support
- Textured reinforcement across bridge for improved contact with foot straps
- Wide adjustable strap reinforces lace closure and provides additional support to ankle
- Glued and Blind stitched construction