Skagen Offshore Bib
Developed with input from professional sailors, the Skagen bib is sturdy, comfortable and extremely weather protective. It features our trusted HELLY TECH® PERFORMANCE 2-layer construction. It’s waterproof/breathable and windproof. With the environment in mind, over 50% of the materials are Ocean Bound recycled – a win for you and the world’s marine ecosystems. The bib has a high back and adjustable suspenders enabling you to customize the protective fit. We reinforced the seat and knees with Cordura fabric, ensuring the bib will last season after season. The bib’s lining is quick-dry mesh. Additional sailing specific details include hi-vis elements for safety, a hangar loop and a D-ring for a kill cord.
- YKK - 2-way zipper
- 2-layer construction
- D Ring for kill cord
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Hi vis details
- Thigh pocket
- Recycled polyester construction for eco-friendly durability
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions
- Velcro adjustable ankles with CORDURA® reinforced back hems for abrasion resistance and durability
- Recycled Content
- Oceanbound Recycled materials.