OS2 Offshore Trousers
Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of the OS2 Offshore Trousers are made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibers. With no compromise in performance, the Trousers feature XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odor control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core. A staple for offshore sailors, the OS2 Trousers benefit from hand warmer pockets, velcro shoulder adjustment and a YKK zip with internal waterproof gusset so you have a watertight defense against the elements.
- Convenient dropseat function with no need to undo braces
- Handwarmer pockets with reversable fleece lining. Deep thigh pocket with secure closure
- Velcro shoulder adjustment with stretch back panel
- Elasticated waist for an improved fit
- Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear. Marine Tool/PLB attachment point
- Adjustable ankle closures